2009-10-18

Not Yet

Not Yet
曲:李方、林子翔 詞:李方

歌詞 / lyric

Every action close to life, something goes against the grain
Playing the devil with original, even they wanna bring me around
"You gotta find a flam, it can lead you to that life"

Normal ambition leaves me cold, in some way it's a stupid light
How do I think it over? Maybe it turns out to be
We are plastic arts, playing silent lier?
Never have conviction? Never aware of my sorrow?

What do you think it over? Even they wanna bring you around?

Finally I still float, from nowhere to nowhere
Wallow in self-indulgence, I try for lonely position, for longing rejection

Finally I still fall in my way, wallow in self-addiction
I cry for longing decision, for lonely rejection

---

影片 / Video


2009.10.06 / 河岸留言

No comments:

Post a Comment